Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 1 - New Mustang Arrives

After conducting a couple of months of research on various cars, I made the decision to trade in the 2011 BMW 335ix for a 2012 Mustang GT. I found one en route to a local dealer and reserved it. It had the options I was looking for and was in my preferred color. Here are the details.

If you'd like to read the details, just click on the window sicker for an enlarged view. The interesting thing is that you can determine the build date from the sicker. This particular car was built on 1/31/2012.

The car had 28 miles showing on the odometer when I picked the car up today and drove it home. It was raining, naturally, so the beautiful Sterling Gray paint now has a white, dusty cover of road dirt that I'll need to remove before photographing it and placing the pictures on this site. I hope you'll come back and see what it looks like. And if you're a Mustang owner, I'll be calling for photos of your cars to feature on here as well.

END OF DAY 1 — 68 Miles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;