Sunday, July 1, 2012

Keeps getting better...

My gas mileage is increasing. That may be because I'm driving a bit more sensibly, or it may be because we've taken a few longer trips on the highway. 

When I picked the car up, the average miles per gallon on the computer showed 16.1. Not great, but it only had 11 miles on it at the time. Now that it has over 3,000 miles, it's currently moved up to 19.4. That's a good increase. On the highway, it typically averages out to about 26 mpg which is very good for a V8 with the displacement this one has.

Fortunately, I have not experienced any issues with the car so far. I'm glad that I have NOT noticed any of the problems that some buyers are having with the MT82 6 speed transmission. Mine shifts great with no notchiness. I hope it stays that way.

END OF DAY 138 - 3,026 MILES - 19.4 AVG MPG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;